We've just assembled a group of teachers and conductors to assist in articulating a set curriculum for the MYO program over the summer months. We're very excited as we piece together this piece of the puzzle to form a stronger, more consistent program for our MYO families!
Our curricula will address the following:
- Identifying benchmarks for each orchestra (what should a student be able to do)
- Understanding the characteristics of each developmental age group
- Creating universal expectations for behavior and culture
- Planning for implementation with the Conductor, Instructor, Parent, and Student in mind
- Articulating the methodology for each group